Distributed Architecture and Cloud Workshop Training Course
Distributed architecture and cloud development patterns help build applications that span across the network and communicate with each other.
This set of apps includes HTTP services, load-balanced websites, and so on. We recommend training around distributed architecture and cloud
development for senior engineers and architects.
Distributed architecture patterns
- CAP theorem
- Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS)
- Event sourcing
- Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Event-Driven Architecture (EDA)
Enterprise integration patterns
- Pipes and filters
- Content-based router
- Distribution with aggregate response
- Broadcast with aggregate response
- Recipient list
- Routing table
- Data enricher
- Store in library
- Content filter
- Control bus
- Message header
- Envelope wrapper and unwrapper
- Message history
- Message store
- Test message
Cloud development patterns
- 12 Factor patterns
Ready to take your team to the next level?
Not what you were looking for? Browse other training courses, or we can custom-build a course for your specific needs.
Contact us, and we will guide you through the process at no cost. It is our pleasure and honor to help you succeed!
We guarantee the lowest group price on the market. We will price match the competitors.
- We teach on-site (your premises), off-site (our premises), or virtually (online), in a classroom setup.
- These live, immersive workshop training courses are Delivered by a hands-on
Software Architect, Tengiz Tutisani, for Software Architects, Software Engineers, and non-technical attendees (depending on the training course).
Every training course consists of all-encompassing theory, practical exercises, questions and answers, and real-life workshops to help you solve real work challenges.
Our attendees never leave with confusion or unanswered questions - that is our differentiator.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate.