Distributed Architecture and Cloud Training
Distributed architecture and cloud development patterns are helpful if you
are building applications that span across the network and communicate with
each other. This set of apps includes HTTP services, websites that are load
balanced, and so on. We recommend training around distributed architecture
and cloud development for senior engineers and architects.
Distributed architecture patterns
- CAP theorem
- Command Query Responsibility Seggregation (CQRS)
- Event sourcing
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
Enterprise integration patterns
- Pipes and filters
- Content based router
- Distribution with aggregate response
- Broadcast with aggregate response
- Recipient list
- Routing table
- Data enricher
- Store in library
- Content filter
- Control bus
- Message header
- Envelope wrapper and unwapper
- Message history
- Message store
- Test message
Cloud development patterns
- 12 Factor patterns
- We understand that you have many choices, and we appreciate that you trust us!
In return, we provide the best learning experience for the best group price on the market.
- We teach on-site (on your premises) or off-site (we will arrange the necessary space), in a classroom of up to 35 people.
- The training cost is the same irrespective of the group size so that you can save more with larger groups.
- In person, immersive training courses designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect (Tengiz Tutisani) for Software Architects and Software Engineers. Tengiz uses all the
mentioned topics at work every day and teaches others how to do the same. A 100% context, relevance, adequacy,
and practicality are guaranteed. Attendees will not leave with confusion or unanswered questions.
You will be able to use the knowledge acquired in training at your work and will have access to Tengiz for
- Tengiz speaks three languages fluently (English, Russian, Georgian) and he can teach in any of these languages.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate. Show off your
skills by letting others know that you have attended the required training course.