Distributed Architecture and Cloud Workshop Training Course
Distributed architecture and cloud development patterns are helpful if you
are building applications that span across the network and communicate with
each other. This set of apps includes HTTP services, websites that are load
balanced, and so on. We recommend training around distributed architecture
and cloud development for senior engineers and architects.
Distributed architecture patterns
- CAP theorem
- Command Query Responsibility Seggregation (CQRS)
- Event sourcing
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Event Driven Architecture (EDA)
Enterprise integration patterns
- Pipes and filters
- Content based router
- Distribution with aggregate response
- Broadcast with aggregate response
- Recipient list
- Routing table
- Data enricher
- Store in library
- Content filter
- Control bus
- Message header
- Envelope wrapper and unwapper
- Message history
- Message store
- Test message
Cloud development patterns
- 12 Factor patterns
Ready to take your team to the next level?
Not what you were looking for? Browse other training courses or we can custom-build a course for your specific needs.
Contact us, and we will guide you through the process at no cost. It is our pleasure and honor to help you succeed!
We guarantee the lowest group price on the market. We will price match the competitors.
- We teach on-site (your premises) or off-site (our premises), in a classroom setup.
- These in-person, immersive workshop training courses are designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect, Tengiz Tutisani, for Software Architects, Software Engineers, and non-technical attendees (depending on the training course).
Every training course consists of all-encompassing theory, practical exercises, questions and answers, and real-life workshops to help you solve the realistic challenges at work.
Our students never leave with confusion or unanswered questions - that is our differentiator.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate.