Test First Development Training
Test First Development training teaches techniques that help developers maximize
their productivity and increase the quality of the delivered software. The basic
idea is to "shift left" writing tests and do it before development rather than
doing it afterward. This approach ensures better code, fewer bugs, minimized
amount of dead code, and no unnecessary executions for validations. We recommend
training around Test First Development for engineers who want to advance their
skills and improve the quality of delivered software.
Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Introduction to unit testing process
- Overview of unit testing frameworks: MsTest, Xunit, Nunit
- Unit testing workshop for existing code
- TDD workshop for new code
Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Introduction to BDD testing process
- Gherkin language
- Overview of BDD test frameworks
- BDD workshop for existing code
- Acceptance Test Driven Development overview (ATDD)
- BDD workshop for new code
- We understand that you have many choices, and we appreciate that you trust us!
In return, we provide the best learning experience for the best group price on the market.
- We teach on-site (on your premises) or off-site (we will arrange the necessary space), in a classroom of up to 35 people.
- The training cost is the same irrespective of the group size so that you can save more with larger groups.
- In person, immersive training courses designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect (Tengiz Tutisani) for Software Architects and Software Engineers. Tengiz uses all the
mentioned topics at work every day and teaches others how to do the same. A 100% context, relevance, adequacy,
and practicality are guaranteed. Attendees will not leave with confusion or unanswered questions.
You will be able to use the knowledge acquired in training at your work and will have access to Tengiz for
- Tengiz speaks three languages fluently (English, Russian, Georgian) and he can teach in any of these languages.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate. Show off your
skills by letting others know that you have attended the required training course.