Test First Development Workshop Training Course
Test First Development training teaches techniques that help developers maximize
their productivity and increase the quality of the delivered software. The basic
idea is to "shift left" writing tests and do it before development rather than
doing it afterward. This approach ensures better code, fewer bugs, minimized
amount of dead code, and no unnecessary executions for validations. We recommend
training around Test First Development for engineers who want to advance their
skills and improve the quality of delivered software.
Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Introduction to unit testing process
- Overview of unit testing frameworks: MsTest, Xunit, Nunit
- Unit testing workshop for existing code
- TDD workshop for new code
Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Introduction to BDD testing process
- Gherkin language
- Overview of BDD test frameworks
- BDD workshop for existing code
- Acceptance Test Driven Development overview (ATDD)
- BDD workshop for new code
Ready to take your team to the next level?
Not what you were looking for? Browse other training courses or we can custom-build a course for your specific needs.
Contact us, and we will guide you through the process at no cost. It is our pleasure and honor to help you succeed!
We guarantee the lowest group price on the market. We will price match the competitors.
- We teach on-site (your premises), off-site (our premises), or virtually (online), in a classroom setup.
- These live, immersive workshop training courses are designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect, Tengiz Tutisani, for Software Architects, Software Engineers, and non-technical attendees (depending on the training course).
Every training course consists of all-encompassing theory, practical exercises, questions and answers, and real-life workshops to help you solve the realistic challenges at work.
Our attendees never leave with confusion or unanswered questions - that is our differentiator.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate.