.NET and .NET Core Fundamentals With C# Workshop Training Course
This course is an advanced level of .NET training that will explain deep and
complex concepts in .NET besides going through the primitives of the framework.
This knowledge applies to both the .NET and .NET Core development. We recommend
training around .NET and .NET Core Fundamentals for .NET engineers who want
to advance their level of knowledge in .NET.
- The CLR's Execution Model
- Building, Packaging, Deploying, and Administering Applications and Types
- Shared Assemblies and Strongly Named Assemblies
- Type Fundamentals
- Primitive, Reference, and Value Types
- Type and Member Basics
- Constants and Fields
- Chars, Strings, and Working with Text
- Enumerated Types and Bit Flags
- Custom Attributes
- Nullable Value Types
- Exceptions and State Management
- The Managed Heap and Garbage Collection
- CLR Hosting and AppDomains
- Assembly Loading and Reflection
- Runtime Serialization
- Interoperating with WinRT Components
- Thread Basics
- Compute-Bound Asynchronous Operations
- I/O-Bound Asynchronous Operations
- Primitive Thread Synchronization Constructs
- Hybrid Thread Synchronization Constructs
Ready to take your team to the next level?
Not what you were looking for? Browse other training courses or we can custom-build a course for your specific needs.
Contact us, and we will guide you through the process at no cost. It is our pleasure and honor to help you succeed!
We guarantee the lowest group price on the market. We will price match the competitors.
- We teach on-site (your premises), off-site (our premises), or virtually (online), in a classroom setup.
- These live, immersive workshop training courses are designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect, Tengiz Tutisani, for Software Architects, Software Engineers, and non-technical attendees (depending on the training course).
Every training course consists of all-encompassing theory, practical exercises, questions and answers, and real-life workshops to help you solve the realistic challenges at work.
Our attendees never leave with confusion or unanswered questions - that is our differentiator.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate.