.NET and .NET Core Fundamentals With C# Training
This course is an advanced level of .NET training that will explain deep and
complex concepts in .NET besides going through the primitives of the framework.
This knowledge applies to both the .NET and .NET Core development. We recommend
training around .NET and .NET Core Fundamentals for .NET engineers who want
to advance their level of knowledge in .NET.
- The CLR's Execution Model
- Building, Packaging, Deploying, and Administering Applications and Types
- Shared Assemblies and Strongly Named Assemblies
- Type Fundamentals
- Primitive, Reference, and Value Types
- Type and Member Basics
- Constants and Fields
- Chars, Strings, and Working with Text
- Enumerated Types and Bit Flags
- Custom Attributes
- Nullable Value Types
- Exceptions and State Management
- The Managed Heap and Garbage Collection
- CLR Hosting and AppDomains
- Assembly Loading and Reflection
- Runtime Serialization
- Interoperating with WinRT Components
- Thread Basics
- Compute-Bound Asynchronous Operations
- I/O-Bound Asynchronous Operations
- Primitive Thread Synchronization Constructs
- Hybrid Thread Synchronization Constructs
- We understand that you have many choices, and we appreciate that you trust us!
In return, we provide the best learning experience for the best group price on the market.
- We teach on-site (on your premises) or off-site (we will arrange the necessary space), in a classroom of up to 35 people.
- The training cost is the same irrespective of the group size so that you can save more with larger groups.
- In person, immersive training courses designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect (Tengiz Tutisani) for Software Architects and Software Engineers. Tengiz uses all the
mentioned topics at work every day and teaches others how to do the same. A 100% context, relevance, adequacy,
and practicality are guaranteed. Attendees will not leave with confusion or unanswered questions.
You will be able to use the knowledge acquired in training at your work and will have access to Tengiz for
- Tengiz speaks three languages fluently (English, Russian, Georgian) and he can teach in any of these languages.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate. Show off your
skills by letting others know that you have attended the required training course.