Design Patterns - Fundamentals Workshop Training Course
Design Patterns help solve common code design problems that involve objects,
associations, and behavior. By following the patterns, engineers realize values
such as adhering to the well-known language and thus forming the common language
across the team members as well as leveraging the experience of the object-oriented development.
- Single responsibility
- Liskov substitution
- Interface segregation
- Dependency inversion
- Model View Controller (MVC)
- Model View Presenter (MVP)
- Model View ViewModel (MVVM)
- Dependency injection
- IoC containers
- Command Query Seggregation (CQS)
Ready to take your team to the next level?
Not what you were looking for? Browse other training courses or we can custom-build a course for your specific needs.
Contact us, and we will guide you through the process at no cost. It is our pleasure and honor to help you succeed!
We guarantee the lowest group price on the market. We will price match the competitors.
- We teach on-site (your premises), off-site (our premises), or virtually (online), in a classroom setup.
- These live, immersive workshop training courses are designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect, Tengiz Tutisani, for Software Architects, Software Engineers, and non-technical attendees (depending on the training course).
Every training course consists of all-encompassing theory, practical exercises, questions and answers, and real-life workshops to help you solve the realistic challenges at work.
Our attendees never leave with confusion or unanswered questions - that is our differentiator.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate.