Design Patterns - Fundamentals Training
Design Patterns help solve common code design problems that involve objects,
associations, and behavior. By following the patterns, engineers realize values
such as adhering to the well-known language and thus forming the common language
across the team members as well as leveraging the experience of the object-oriented development.
- Single responsibility
- Liskov substitution
- Interface segregation
- Dependency inversion
- Model View Controller (MVC)
- Model View Presenter (MVP)
- Model View ViewModel (MVVM)
- Dependency injection
- IoC containers
- Command Query Seggregation (CQS)
- We understand that you have many choices, and we appreciate that you trust us!
In return, we provide the best learning experience for the best group price on the market.
- We teach on-site (on your premises) or off-site (we will arrange the necessary space), in a classroom of up to 35 people.
- The training cost is the same irrespective of the group size so that you can save more with larger groups.
- In person, immersive training courses designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect (Tengiz Tutisani) for Software Architects and Software Engineers. Tengiz uses all the
mentioned topics at work every day and teaches others how to do the same. A 100% context, relevance, adequacy,
and practicality are guaranteed. Attendees will not leave with confusion or unanswered questions.
You will be able to use the knowledge acquired in training at your work and will have access to Tengiz for
- Tengiz speaks three languages fluently (English, Russian, Georgian) and he can teach in any of these languages.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate. Show off your
skills by letting others know that you have attended the required training course.