Automated Testing Training
Automated testing allows creating a program or a script that runs after every
code change to ensure that the overall system still works properly. This technique
saves time spent on manually verifying the functionality repeatedly.
We recommend training around automated testing for Test Engineers, Quality Assurance
Engineers, Software Development Engineers in Test, and any other engineers and
architects who want to advance their skills by mastering techniques of test automation.
- Introduction to automation
- Overview of testing frameworks: MsTest, Xunit, Nunit
- Overview of web drivers: Selenium
- Workshop: writing basic automation tests
Patterns for advanced level automation
- Test object pattern
- Page object pattern
- Patterns for testing APIs and other components
- Scenario object pattern
- Workshop: writing advanced automation tests
- We understand that you have many choices, and we appreciate that you trust us!
In return, we provide the best learning experience for the best group price on the market.
- We teach on-site (on your premises) or off-site (we will arrange the necessary space), in a classroom of up to 35 people.
- The training cost is the same irrespective of the group size so that you can save more with larger groups.
- In person, immersive training courses designed and led by a hands-on
Software Architect (Tengiz Tutisani) for Software Architects and Software Engineers. Tengiz uses all the
mentioned topics at work every day and teaches others how to do the same. A 100% context, relevance, adequacy,
and practicality are guaranteed. Attendees will not leave with confusion or unanswered questions.
You will be able to use the knowledge acquired in training at your work and will have access to Tengiz for
- Tengiz speaks three languages fluently (English, Russian, Georgian) and he can teach in any of these languages.
- Upon completion of the training course, we provide an electronically verifiable certificate. Show off your
skills by letting others know that you have attended the required training course.